Image Maids works to earn your business with each and every cleaning of your home. You may cancel your scheduled cleaning(s) with Image Maids by providing a 12 hour advance notice. We do use this Service Agreement to define the responsibilities and liabilities of Image Maids and our customers.
By scheduling a cleaning whether one-time or recurring with Image Maids you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
General Limits, Conditions and Liability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not happy with any area that we have cleaned, simply call the office within 24 hours and we will come back and re-clean free of charge. Image Maids must be allowed to return to the home within the next 2 business days.
Insurance, General Liability, Bonding & Tax Reporting: We carry a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy and a $25,000 fidelity bond. In addition, we hereby attest to our customers that Image Maids collects and reports all employer-required taxes for the staffs’ services to local, state and federal agencies…protecting you from IRS tax-liability with respect to income the staff receive. All staff are covered by state workers compensation insurance for any injuries occurring inside or outside of your home.
Security Alarms: Image Maids is not responsible for any charges from local police departments that are called out due to an activated alarm, which we are not able to turn off.
Pets “escaping” from the home: Image Maids cannot be responsible for pets that escape when our staff is entering/exiting your home. If your pet(s) will be roaming free during the cleaning, please let us know in advance, so the staff can be aware when they open doors. Our staff is trained to close doors as soon as they enter and exit a home and will not leave doors open for long periods.
Pet feces and urine: Image Maids cannot touch or pick up pet feces, including emptying out litter boxes. Urine stains on hardwood floors will be mopped up by our staff, but please understand that if urine has soaked through the wood, the discoloration (stain) may not come out…a flooring specialist should be contacted.
Cleaning-Day Home Preparation: Your price for cleaning is based on the staff focusing all their time and energy on cleaning, not “picking up” clutter. We ask that you take a few minutes before a cleaning with Image Maids to “tidy up” to allow the staff easy access to the areas/surfaces to be cleaned: floors, countertops, tables tops, etc. and removing dirty dishes from your kitchen sinks.
Cleaning Supplies: Image Maids brings all our own equipment and supplies needed to thoroughly clean your home. If you prefer to supply your own cleaning products we are not responsible for any damage in your home associated with that product.
Dusting: Our staff takes pride in during your home. Image Maids’ tools and techniques allow us to remove most of your home’s dust in a reasonable amount of time and effort.
- Settling dust. During the process, some dust becomes airborne and will not settle until we have left. This is more common in first time cleanings, and it may take several visits before settling dust becomes minimized.
- Dusting knick-knacks, collectables, stand-up picture frames. We dust small items based on the size and the number of items on a shelf or flat surface like a mantel. If there are 10 or fewer small items on a shelf we will hand dust them and the surface below and return the item to the shelf. If there are more than 10 items per shelf we may dust the items where they sit and the surface around them.
- Dusting height limits. We are not able to dust items on shelves or hung on a wall that are higher than our staff can reach standing on a 2-step stepladder. We do use extension poles to high dust rooms but we will not high dust items that may tip over or hung on the wall because we are not able to hold it with one hand in order to secure it while we dust.
Showers and Tubs: Can accumulate lime, calcium and soap scum. Our cleaning methods work very well on cleaning the deposits, however sometimes it may take two to three visits before showers and tubs become free of the deposits. Mold and mildew are organic and will grow deep into and behind grout or caulk. Our cleaning products will minimize surface stains, but completely eliminating it might require the homeowner to have their shower re-grouted or re-caulked.
Damage or Breakage: Image Maids exercises reasonable care when cleaning your home. We do carry insurance for damage or breakage caused by our staff. We are not liable for damage that is cause by “normal wear and tear”, improper installation of an item in your home, artwork, collectables or family heirlooms valued over $200 and not disclosed during the setup process. These items include but are not limited to the following:
- Carpet and Rug Snags. Carpet and rug snags are the result of “exposed loops” caused by normal wear and tear, moving furniture, etc. which are snagged by a vacuum’s roller-brush. Our vacuums are set to industry standards in order to limit snags while still providing a high quality vacuuming of your home.
- Broken Blinds. Customers should be aware that there are some risks each time your blinds are cleaned. Blinds will become brittle from daily exposure to the sun and strings/cords will weaken over time resulting in breaks.
- Improperly hung pictures/decorations/mirrors. If these items are securely/properly attached to the wall, they should not fall when the item is dusted or wiped.
- Artwork, Collectables, Family Heirlooms and valuables over $200. Items are expensive or impossible to replace. Please document items, not to clean or touch in your home.
Use Customer’s Vacuum: If you request Image Maids to use your vacuum, we will not assume or accept any liability for damage to the unit. (Since we are not responsible for maintenance or training with the unit, we will not be responsible for any repairs to it.)
Scheduled “Arrival Time” for cleanings. When booking your service, Image Maids will provide you with a 2-hour window of time for arrival at your home. Actual time may vary due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic jams, weather, the staff needing extra time to finish a previous home, etc.) If Image Maids is expected to be late by 30 minutes or more, we will call you.
Non-Solicitation of Image Maids Employees
When entering into this agreement with Image Maids you agree not to solicit for hire any Image Maids team member introduced to you by Image Maids for any home services. Our company dedicates a great deal of time in the recruitment process and hiring of new team members. As part of the employment agreement, all Image Maids team members sign an agreement preventing them from performing any home services for our customers, past or present.
Image Maids is committed to protecting the privacy of customers. We will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Removing your information: If you give Image Maids your contact information over this website or through our office, and you wish to have your information removed from Image Maids, please contact us and we will remove all information.
Image Maids welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to contact us at anytime. Our phones are answered 24/7 and we do check e-mail on a daily basis.